Whatever you’re looking for on this trip, there is something for everyone here. If you’re an adrenaline junkie you can skydive and bungee jump, if you’re into watersports you can river board or kayak, if you love to hike there are some world-class trails across both islands, if relaxing is your thing there are hidden hot springs and ocean cruises, or you can try and do it all like I did!
On top of all these incredible things that I was able to experience there are many more that should make the list:
- The Ice Bar in Auckland or Queenstown
- Swim with dolphins in Kaikoura
- Canyoning in Queenstown
- White Water Rafting in Rotorua or Queenstown
- Zorbing in Rotorua
- Stewart Island off the coast of Invercargill
- ALL THE HIKES
- See an All Blacks game live
- Take one of the many Lord of the Rings tours, especially to Hobbiton!
If I’ve missed something out that you think deserves to be on the list, leave it in the comments below!
You can view the full album here.